Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is soposed to be a time of giving thanks. I give thanks for many things, loves of the past, friends who are always there, and my amazing family. I am not going to lie and say I'm the perfect person who never gets mad and is always there for you, but I can say I do so much to try to be... Unfortunately I am bipolar, and I do have moments of rage. As most of you (my readers) might have noticed, I don't sugar coat how I'm feeling. Please keep in mind, I write those things in the moment and work through what I feel. I don't hide who I am either in person or in my writing. I write what I am feeling and how I take a situation to be. This might not be right, but it is what happened in my point of view.
I'm not going to say everything I do is right or fully thought out, but I will say sometimes my emotions change. I don't often feel the need to take back what I say, but I can say sorry for what I do. I have apologized already to those people I have hurt. I'm not going to apologize for what I was feeling at the moment, but I will apologize for how I handled it. I'm sorry. I never admitted to being the perfect person, and I have told you that from the start. I'm sorry for being 'that' person. But I have admitted from the moment you noticed that what I did was wrong. I did all I could... The rest is up to you....
I wish I could be thankful for your friendship today, but I understand if you don't want that because of the one mistake I made in a moment of rage. Please, I beg you, remember how much I have helped in the past. Remember how I cared about you from the first time I meet you. Remember how much good I've done... Forgive my mistake like I have yours. That is all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment