Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Childhood Chapters

Only a few hours left of my childhood. I'm almost 20, tomorrow will be the day. I really don't know what to think about what is going to happen to me. Will I magically change over night? Unlikely.

I look back at the things I've done, and some of it was stupid... Ok fine ahellofalot of it was stupid. Honestly? Hospitilized? I'm past that. Getting into stupid fights? I'm done with it... Ok fine, I will only get into stupid fights with the awesome people!

I've grown so much in the past nine-teen years three hundred and sixty four days and some odd hours. But at the same time, I feel as though I don't want to grow up. I want to stay care-free all my life. I want to keep my teddy bear. I want to continue to dance in the rain!

Although I am growing up, maturing into my mind and body, I know I don't have to give everything up. I for sure will NOT give up my teddy bear at all. He is my rock and will always be there if I need someone to cry on. But my old dreams have come true, or some of them have. I have new dreams now (such as dating Darren Chriss), and I hope many of them come true. A new chapter of my life is beginning. And I can not wait for it to start  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment