Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tell Me Something

Tell me something, and don't try to lie. I know the truth and can read it in your eyes. You know how I feel, you know I don't like lies. I've said it before, I don't lie, and I expect the same respect from you. Honeslty, I have no idea what you want, if not the truth. I am not going to change who I am, my integrety in order to make you feel better about yourself.

You sit there, and lie to my face, knowing I know the truth, and you think it's ok that I know the truth and you lie. It's not. If I ask you a question, I expect you to tell me truth, in every circumstance. Why would you go lie to my face, especially about something so unimportant like this?

If you really cared, you would actually take the time to find my blog. I know you wont be my friend on facebook, because we are 'to close'. But I do know you know my blog. If you really wanted to know what is going on in my life, you would find it. It's not hard. Look up my name, and blogg after it, there you go. If you are going to lie to me and tell me you care, at least take the actions and act that you do.

But here you are, in my room, on my couch, telling me ow you find it rude that people are in the middle of a conversation, and yet one is texting. You say you hate it when people do that... Someone texted you, and you are replying, ignoring me completely. Hypocrite, you do one thing and preach another.  Now? You are on the phone. With another girl. Do you know how heartbroken that made me? You are ignoring me, in my own room... How do I end this?... Do I want to end this?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment