Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Normal

The worst thing I could ever call you is NORMAL. Why? Because to be NORMAL is to be one of the crowd that no one would ever be able to tell you apart from someone else. I want to look and see you right away, to see the person I love, and know that you are one of a kind, unique. You can't be unique if you are normal.
In order to be NORMAL, you would have to give up all self worth and fold to what you perceive to be accepted by society. And once you get accepted, you lose who you truly where. The problem is, once you fold to society, you have to keep pretending like you really are who they think you are. It would be hard for you to leave that, because you feel safe and secure. But once you walk away from the group, even if for just a little while, they bash you, because that is what they see as NORMAL.
Is that what you want to be? Because I know, personally,  I would rather keep my name, Abi. Abi Normal. Not to be confused with regular Normal, but rather Abnormal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment