Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Never Gonna Change

I finally found myself, and I'm not about to let me go that easily. No one can take me away from me, and if they try, I won't go down without a fight. I hid who I was for such a long time, pretending I was straight, pretending I was everyone's friend, pretending I didn't care if you spoke behind my back. Well I'm none of those things.
I am proud of myself and who I am. Not everyone is going to like me, and I accepted that fact. I'm not here to please everyone, but if who I am makes you happy, then of corse I would love for you to come be my friend. I do care what you say about me, especially if it is hurtful. But I try my damn hardest not to let it effect me and who I am. Sure I will be upset for a little but, but then I realize that it does not matter! IT DONT MATTER! All that matters is that I love myself, and that there are people out there that love me and wouldn't want me to change at all. If you are not one of those people, I'm not about to bend over to kiss your ass to be your friend.
1- I'm so short I probably wouldn't have to bend over
2- If I have to change for you, then you are not a very good friend.
I am going to be me, and that is all I am going to be. I am NEVER gonna change to something that aint me.

No comments:

Post a Comment