Thursday, October 27, 2011

If You Had A Heart

If you had a heart, you wouldn't keep breaking mine. You call me immature, well I am assuming you have no idea what I am going through, or if you do then you have no heart nor empathy for me.

Have you lost someone you held dear? Yes? Then stop judging me for crying. Have you ever lost someone you love, heart and soul? Yes? Then stop judging me for thinking there is no one else out there for me. Have you ever been so afraid of going back into your past, that you might resort to your last option? Yes? Then stop   judging me for walking away when I need a moment.

If you said no, then you can not judge me because I am going through something that your imagination can not even fathom nor come close to creating for you to even think you understand what I am going through.

If  you had a heart, you would stop breaking mine by giving me the impression that I am weak, or that you no longer care.

No comments:

Post a Comment