Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Can't Help But Think

I can't help but think, how many people read my blog. I know that I can see the views, but viewing my blog is different that seeing it. I want to know, if you do read it, do you really care what I have to say? Like if I said I wanted nothing more to do with this life would you call 911, or call me if you know me? Or would you just read that and think, "shame, she was really entertaining."
There is also the little fact that maybe only a few people read my posting and keep re-reading it and re-readign it and re-reading it. Hence the many views. I want to know who exactly is reading it. To see who takes the 5  min out of their day to read what I have to think or how I am feeling. I would never lie in my writings, but somehow I feel as though that thought is overlooked...
So answer me this, no this is not rhetorical, how many people read my blog? And the bigger question is, how many people care about what they read?

1 comment:

  1. i read your blog when you post them on facebook. and i do care. i'm just not very good at showing it ):
    i really enjoyed going to those football games with you. i hope you're doing okay, and i'm sorry that i'm not very good at showing you that i care. you're an amazing person and extremely funny and caring. thanks for being my friend at SCE and beyond.
    i hope things get better for you. just remember you're beautiful and you have a ton of people who care so much about you, even if they're not very good at showing it

    ReplyDelete