Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Perfect Reunion... Ruined..

I had the perfect reunion for me and the girl I love. It would been over a month since we had seen each other. I planned on getting a single red rose, and having a friend pull a favor from the apartment me and my  girlfriend would live. Before she even arrived to her room for the first time, I was going to get in her apartment and stand in her room waiting for her, with the rose in my hand. I was going to wait for her to open the door and I would stand there, and probably cry. I would tell her, "hello, I've missed you, and I am sorry I haven't been there for you lately. I love you, I love you so much." Then I would hug her, and kiss her cheek, then hand her the rose. Everything after that would depend on what she did.

This is no longer possible... Tears have been streaming down my face ever since six o'clock today. It is now eight. I love you, baby, I love you so much... But I understand why you wrote the letter.. I understand why we can't be together. Do I wish I could go to your house and convince you not to do this, but I promised you I would let you go if you wanted to go. And I always keep my promises. I promised I would love you always, and I will, but I will let you go. Please just know, I will always love you.. And I am sorry for anything I might have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment