Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pictures

I look at the one picture I have
of you and me together.
I look at the pictures of you
just so I can remember
how stunning you are
because my memory does not satisfy
to your beautiful self
I wish it were classified
for just me alone
although I don't know why
its so hard to use the phone
to text please forgive me
for everything I've done
to tell you I love thee
and that I never stopped
thinking of you
every moment of every day
I promise it is true
of everything I say.
I hope you got my letter
the one with all the stars
I hope things will get better
and there wont be any scars
maybe all you needed
was a little time
I hope you had succeeded
and that things are at its prime.
I'll finish with one last thing
and I'll make it real quick
I hope to feel that ting
when our skin does lick
against the other
and is so close
that we could smother
the other person's woes.
I love you dear.
Please, if you could,
whisper in my ear
if you ever would...
Love me again,
the way I always loved you...
the way I loved you...
The way I LOVE you.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment