Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Heart Falls

My heart keeps falling into my stomach. This entire trip to Australia.... Not just because of car sickness either... It's just... I don't feel like who I thought I was. I don't feel brave anymore. For moments in time I will forget about my hurt and feel happy, and the happiness will be true. The only problem is that once I remember the hurt, I feel horrible that I am happy again.

There is this man, he has been hogging the computers all night. My mom needed it to fix a flight problem we have for tomorrow. She waited like 30 min or so, and asked if he would be off soon. He said he had business and could wrap it up faster if she needed. About 5 min later, my mom, I am assuming to be nice, told him she couldn't use the computer anymore she did not have the right information. He looked at her like she was crazy. My mom walked out and he said "I just lost a lot of money on her, stupid people."

I should have said something, but I couldn't.. That feeling is sort of what I felt every time I wanted to feel happy but couldn't....

No comments:

Post a Comment