Sunday, May 29, 2011

Remember

It hurts, I know,
It hurts, it shows.
Please my dear, dry your tears,
Please my dear, have little fear
your heart may hurt, but soon it'll mend
your heart may hurt, but that will end.
You deserve, the very best
You deserve, someone with zest.
Honey bear, soon time will come
Honey bear, with the setting sun.
Someone new, just wait and see
Someone new, just like me
who loves you every night and day
who loves you in every single way.
They will never hurt like the other
They will never hurt, the past will be smothered
Baby girl, you will pull through
Baby girl, you'll be almost new.
I promise you something, now listen to this
I promise you something, you'll have a bliss.
If anything hurts you, remember my dear
If anything hurts you, I am always near.
I love you so much, if I haven't said
I love you so much, now I'm going to bed. ;) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment