Monday, April 11, 2011

Math Tutor

ARGHHHHHHGGGRRRRHHHHGHGHGHGHGGGGGAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am fairly mad at this moment in time. My math tutor, who is by the way getting paid, keeps changing times on me. The first time this happened, I thought, it's no big deal, he has a life, it happens! But last time we had planned to meet at 12:00pm and he said he had a meeting, so he couldn't meet until 4:00pm. Two hours later he told me 4:30. When I arrived, he was no where to be seen. He showed up, half an hour later. >:( And made me sit and listen to him explain math very poorly for two hours. Then he had me do my homework and sat there on his computer while I struggled through the homework. 
NOW!!!! I had a meeting time set up at 6:00pm . He texted me a little before 4 telling me he had to push it back to 7:00pm. I was mad, but happy because I got to spend more time with K. So at 6:40 I start to pack up and get ready to leave... I got a text message. HE PUSHED IT BACK TO 7:30!!!!!!!!!! I was so mad and shocked and grahhhh-ish that I fell to the floor and screamed. I am pretty sure I scared Amber, K's roommate. *shakes head* It is sooooo not cool how he keeps doing this. :p AND I'M NOT EVEN DOING THAT MUCH BETTER IN MATH!!!!
That is my rant for today. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to write a poor comment. But Your Strong writing caught my eye and was very interested. I felt your Math tutor should learn how to read a clock(^^).

    ReplyDelete