Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 8th

I went to plan b tonight... Ok first off, GUYS SUCK!! only the straight guys suck. seriously? its a gay club. I had like 5 guys tell me im beautiful or if they could dance with me and two guys who just plane started to dance with me.. :p it was horrible... well except one guy was really hot ;) and i was sort of flirting with him every time i saw him. BUTTTT i was dancing with someone else when he just came up to me. ughhh.. 
Guess who had digets for an awesome girl here on campus? ME! I didnt catch her first name but her last name is johnson, so generic. :p so i cant even look her up, but i know she lives in the regent apartment building, she has a car, and is a horse trainer or somethin? Lol, but she randomly came and started dancing in our circle, she walked up with another friend of mine, and i thought that they were friends, turns out that she was just following some random girl ( my friend) around figuring out where to go. lol, awesome no? when a guy ( i seriously thought he was gay) started dancing (really well, thats why i thought he was gay) in our circle, he came closer to me and started dancing with me and tried to get to know me and asked me my name where i go to school my year etc etc. The other reason why i thought he was gay was because he started grinding me, his ass to my front. NOT NORMAL!
lol, and so when he did that i flung my hand out and looked at johnson and mouthed, 'help me!' so she grabbed my waist and staretd dancing with me and the guy turned around and was like... ? lol :D and about 2 min after dancing with her, the really hot guy came up and started grining on me front to front, and that is why i was so freaked out. CLEARLY i was dancing with someone, he lost his chance, he sat next to me for like 45 min when noone was in the bar and he was just drinking. :pseriously? I was smiling at him all the time and he didnt make a move? of corse i wasnt going to be happy that the only way he would dance with me was when he was 5 drinks in. :p So when he backed up a little bit i did the whole booty shake on the girl, looked at him and he gave me a horrified look like "SHES GAY?!?!?!?!" *shakes head* really people, its a gay bar, get used to it. :p
So me and her dance for a while longer and i asked her if she wanted to get a drink and we got some soda pop and we sat down and talked for like 10 or 15 min, then she grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor again. :) We dance for like another 2 min and then she started kissing me and it kinda hurt... she is really teethy i hate to say. o.O but we made out for like 7 min or something then we just slow danced for another 10 min and they said the bar was closing and the coat check was closing too, so she grabbed my hand and we got her coat (i didnt bring mine it was warm out!) and she asked if i drove and i said no i was going to call a cab. well she has a car and she offered to drive me home.
Lets just say, both of us are really bad at finding our way to the campus from plan b. lol we drove around for like 45 min trying to find state street. we go to the capitol after 30 min, but we realized we couldnt go down state st in a car, so we tried to find another way... didnt work out so well! lol, we ended up at regent and west washington or something, then we found our way.
i asked for her number, and got her digets, i kissed her goodnight... she kinda bit me goodnight... *shakes head* it kinda hurt. but w/e :) 

I so had to tell you that. and i know reading it will keep you entertained for a few min. ♥ happy for me? I hope so cause i think imma see her again sometime. maybe we'll go to plan b next week together. it was the first time for both of us and we both got lucky... not in THAT way, but in meeting each other. :) I can't wait to tell you more about her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment