Thursday, September 29, 2011

Playful Neighbors

I wish I could say that we could be more but you don't see me in 'that' way. Im just the girl down the hall to you... The girl who is bipolar and likes to 'play'. Maybe it's because you think I really am taken, perhaps that's why you don't want this to be serious... Then again, you said "I'm not looking for a relationship right now" before I said I was in a relationship... Perhaps I should tell you the truth, that the girl I love really isn't my girlfriend... Maybe the playing isn't enough to convince you that we really do have chemistry.

Since the first time I saw you,I realized that something was going to happen to us... and it did... I just don't know where it's going to lead us... I hope you know that. I'm not some slut even if I do act like it. And I'm confident enough with myself to act this way, No matter what happens, I am always going to be honest with you... Maybe I'll joke every now and then, but I'll never lie.

My girlfriend? That's not a lie, she is my girlfriend. We have a relationship unlike any other. Intimate and physical. Everything I could ask for. But I'm still asking if you could see us being more, or will we forever just be playful neighbors?

No comments:

Post a Comment