Friday, August 12, 2011

Rant for the Day

I give up. I just wanted to do something for me. I wanted cookies. I made cookies. I stood in the hot kitchen making them... I mixed, I cooked, I wanted to eat... I took them out of the oven and I asked everyone if they wanted one. They all said yes, I told them NOT to take the big cookies. I had too much dough so I decided not to eat any cookies at that time. I went on a run, and I came home. I took a shower and I sat in the living room. I came out at like 1030... almost all the cookies were gone... I repeated, do not eat the big cookies or the ones in the container (because I put some aside for my friend Erika). I went to bed. I woke up and saw there were AT MOST 5 cookies left. One of which was a big cookie... I ate all but two cookies, one big and one little. I was going to save them for after dinner. The rest of my day went fine. That is until my brother came home and ate my cookie. My BIG cookie. Now normally I wouldn't make a big skeptical of a cookie. But after I told everyone NOT to eat the big cookies, and after being dumped, after being alone for DAYS straight... I am allowed to bitch him out. OH! Not to mention that he promised me brownies, and did not deliver said brownies: I really am allowed to bitch him out.
End of my rant for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment