Friday, August 19, 2011

I Don't Get it

You don't get it, you just don't fucking get it. It is hard to let you go. I love you so much... I am trying, trying to let you go... But some part of me does not want to let go. I am trying to move on, but whenever someone smiles at me in 'that' way, I only think of you.... You were all that ran through my head every day, and now I just want you to stand still... How can someone who makes me so mad yet I love so much frustrate me so?
I have read your letter at least a hundred times, and I still don't get it... I still cry... I am trying to move on, I really am. But love is not something I can just turn off because you don't feel it too. It will always be there... In my mind and my heart... But I will try to move on, and I will eventually succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment