Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Pile of Stars

I miss talking to you
every single day.
I don't know where you are
anymore..
I miss you.
I still make you stars,
with the hopes that I will see you
before I leave again.
Seeing a pile of reasons
of why I love you
and how amazing you are
breaks my heart.
I love to think of the reasons,
but I would rather see the reasons.
That pile,
of folded paper
on which those words are written,
gives me reason to smile....
but day by day
the pile grows,
and my heart aches
because I long to see you.
I love you...
Do you still love me?
If you doubt my love
just one look will show you
that I never stopped...
Because everyday
I think of another three or four
things to tell you
to write for you
about why you are amazing,
and how lucky I am
to have you...
Do I still have you?
...
I miss you
...
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment