Saturday, July 30, 2011

Home Sweet Shit.

I live in Madison. I vacation to Minnesota. It used to be I said it the other way around, but then I realized something... Most every person I thought I loved and who would never leave, left when I did. I never left my spirit anywhere except when I left to school. But now? Now I realized its not good to leave a part of your life behind, you need to keep life with you. I leave my love for Minnesota behind now. I am a Sconni, a Badger, and someone who if you really give a shit about, you would tell me when something major happens in your life the way I did for you. The way I always did for you. But now? Now I just don't know what the fuck to think anymore. I hope you have a better person to be your best friend, because apparently I was not good enough. I am NEVER good enough.





Some of you are probably wondering why that picture is on this blogg. The reason is because apparently this is where I belong, it's what people see me as. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment