Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tears

i know i did what was best.
i know he will move on.
i know i will too.
but how long will it take?
how long will it take for the tears to go away?
how long will it take for me to stop shaking?


i feel sick,
and i havnt felt sick for so long
he took that feeling away from me.
he told me he loved me.
but he lied to me.
no, not about the love, 
but about something that was so stupid.
i hate liars.
so i hate him.
but at the same time,
i dont...
he asked for a second chance
but i cant give it to him
because i can no longer trust him.


every guy i thought i loved, 
has broken me.
mind body and heart.
they make me want to do things
that will take away that hurt
but bring a new hurt.
and i want to so badly cave into that feeling.
but at the same time,
i dont.
i have gone so long with out
hurting myself.
and i will not give myself the satisfaction of 
caving in because some boy fucked me over.


i will stay strong
through all the lies
through all the heart break
through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment