Friday, September 24, 2010

My Day 9/24/10

Ok, because this is my first blog i will keep it simple. I went to get my glasses fixed today because the lens popped out. Which is really sad because i just got these glasses last week. :'(
so im at the store and the dude (really nice old guy) fixed my glasses and i walked out of the store satisfied. For some reason i decided to look at the glasses, so i did, and lo and behold, the lens wasn't even touching the frame! o.O
so i walk back in and tell him, he goes to fix them and comes back to tell me he is gonna order me new glasses. I thought something was wrong with the frame that the lens was never gonna work, but it turns out when he was fixing the glasses, he ended up putting a big ol' scratch on the frame. 
He was so nice and just to know he was being honest with me up front to tell me what he did, that made my day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment